This Article will show you how to Cook a savory and delicious Salted Egg Chicken
Ingredients of salted egg Chicken sauce :
3 salted eggs, mash the yolk
2 tablespoons of chives, finely sliced
2 tablespoons butter
3 garlic cloves
Powdered chicken stock to taste
Milk / water as needed
Sufficient curry leaves
How to Cook :
- Cut the chicken according to taste, 2. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, mix well.
- Beat chicken eggs, mix cornstarch and seasoning flour, stir until smooth.
- Put the chicken pieces into the flour mixture. Fry the chicken until it’s browned and cooked. Set it aside.
- Crush salted egg yolks, add a little water or milk until evenly distributed.
- Slice the chives and garlic.
Saute the garlic with butter until fragrant. Before the onion changes color add curry leaves.
- Then, put the egg yolks and chicken stock in place. Saute until boiling, and add a little milk.
- When boiling and the texture is quite creamy, turn off the heat and enter the leeks. Flush the sauce into a container containing chicken. Serve with rice.
Serve with White Rice in warm conditions. Salted Egg Chicken Menu is very suitable to be used as a breakfast menu for families.