Oxtail soup is one of the most favorite foods of Indonesian people.
To make an oxtail soup that has a distinctive taste, and is delicious, a special cooking skills and the right mix are needed.
But, you dont have to worry. Because Savore Beef Powder can make your cooking process easier and more practical.
Here are easy, practical recipes from Savore.
Oxtail Soup Ala Savore :
- 1/2 kg oxtail, cut according to taste.
- 1 pcs diced potatoes
- 2 pcs carrots cut into pieces
- 1 Lt water
- 1 pcs chives, thinly sliced
- And 1 red tomato, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp pepper granules
- 3 garlic cloves
- Nutmeg 1/2 item
- Kayumanis 2cm
- Orange leaf 2 pcs
- 2 tbsp peres / 20gr beef broth
- Fried onions
How to cook :
- Boil oxtail with boiling water for 20 minutes, drain the water.
- Prepare a pan with 1 liter of water, bring to a boil, then add the oxtail and cinnamon.
- Puree nutmeg, pepper, garlic, then saute with heated oil until it smells good.
- Pour stir-fry seasoning into the pan and stir until smooth.
- Put the potatoes and carrots wait until they are cooked and tender.
- Add sugar, salt and beef broth, then stir again until blended.
- Lift and ready to be served with a sprinkling of chives and fried onions.
Be sure to always use Beef Savore Seasoning, to get a savory, delicious taste, according to your tongue.
Beef Savore Seasoning is very suitable for use in delicately cooked dishes, up to sauteed dishes made from meat.