Chicken soup is also one of the dishes, that are favored by many of Indonesian people from children, teens, and adults.
Cook broth without oil but still tasty and delicious with the addition of chicken savoré extract.
For those who want to reduce fat consumption and stay healthy while consuming delicious food, this is the solution to choosing the right type of cuisine.
How to Cook Chicken Soup
- 1 liter of water
- 1/2 chicken is, cut according to taste
- 2 cubes of diced carrots
- 100gr broccoli
- leeks 1 bt and celery 1 piece
- 1 red tomato is cut into pieces
- 1/2 tsp pepper granules
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp white sugar
- 1 tsp salt or according to taste
- 2 tablespoons peres / 20gr Savore Chicken Powder
How to Cook
- Wash the chicken meat and boil in boiling water for about 15 minutes, then dispose of the water.
- Prepare the pan filled with 1lt of boiled water, add the sliced chicken.
- Blend the pepper and garlic then put into the pan, then mix well.
- Add salt, sugar and chicken meat extract spices.
- Enter the awaited carrot until tender.
- Enter broccoli, wait 5 minutes for tomato input, then remove.
Serve with sprinkles of chives, celery and fried onions.
Feel the savory and delicious of a Chicken Soup ala Savore